Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

VALOR

*VALOR (n.) an exceptional or heroic courage when facing danger 


There are things that are hard to walk away from.
Especially when you thought it was all you've had.
When you've set upon yourself that it was all you've wanted.
When you've dreamed a lot ahead.
When you've believed it with all your heart that it was real.
When there are things in that chapter of your life that you are not ready to close yet.
When there are some things that you are not ready to give up yet.
When you were left without a choice but to retreat without having a chance to fight back-- that's when it is the hardest.



I've loved and that I am not ashamed to admit.
I've lost and that I have to face.
For I'm aware that beyond longing, beyond grief, beyond anger, beyond pride and beyond love-- truth, candor and decency should come first.
It is never easy, and whoever who has loved and has lost would perfectly agree.
It is never easy, but it's not the end.
We don't have to like it, but we need to live with it.
Coz in the end, it will not be about who has won or lost.
It would not be about who laughed or cried.
The world is not that perfectly torn into two opposing sides.
It's not about getting what you want--
it's about taking up that courage to walk away when you know it's not  right.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment