Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Monday, January 28, 2013

HEED

*HEED (v.) to pay close attention or notice, to consider carefully

Can you really trust your instinct?
Can you always rely on logic?
Is there a pattern to everything?
That's what meddles with trust--
when every sign points otherwise.
Yet love saves us from distrust most of the time.
When every inch of you knows that something is wrong.
Something doesn't add up.
And still you let it be.
You ignore it.
You push it aside.
Saving some courage for what you would find.
'Coz you are almost sure you are right.
You are almost certain things wouldn't be fine.
And you could almost hear that  tiny voice
at the back of your mind waiting to echo--
I TOLD YOU SO. ^^




No comments:

Post a Comment