Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

LAUDER

*LAUDER (n.) someone who communicates high praise, someone who admirable


Love is a choice.
Yeah it's partly magic and it's partly destiny.
But most of it is a choice.
We choose everyday--
if we will stay or we will go.
We choose if we will love more or if we will retrieve.
We decide everyday.
We make a choice.
And the beauty of it is that everyday,
we also make ourselves worthy to be chosen as well. ^^


GIVE YOUR HEART TO THOSE WHO PROVES TO BE WORTH IT-- AND BE WORTHY FOR THOSE WHO GIVES YOU THEIR HEART.^^


No comments:

Post a Comment