Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Friday, January 25, 2013

GALLANT

**GALLANT (adj.)  having or displaying great dignity or nobility

Being nice isn't always being stupid.
Yeah, you were hurt, but that doesn't give you the license to hurt others, too.
It is not being blind if you try to make things ok.
It might be hard to look past through that pain, but if you can, then why not do it?
It's not gonna tear down your pride if you would find it in yourself--
that will to accept things that aren't the way you wanted them to be.
Walking out and shutting out the one who have hurt you wouldn't make it any less painful.
Being nice doesn't mean you weren't any wiser
There is a lot in this world and there is too little time.
Too much pain, too little happiness.
You are not the only one in pain--
and if most of them surpassed it, then why won't you..
Do not let that pain empty your heart..
Coz you'll see int the end--- it's never gonna be worth it.



FORGET ALL THE PAIN-- AND LET GO.^^


No comments:

Post a Comment