Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A BRAND NEW ME


Choosing to be right-- it is one of the hardest thing to do.
It is even harder without fully understanding
why you ended up tracking that path.
Yet,you just have to deal with what is needed to be done.
Not because you are second-rated,
but because you know better.
Surrendering doesn't mean you've failed.
Stopping doesn't mean you've lost.
It doesn't mean you are weak.
You've won because you did what is best for you and for everyone.
You've succeeded because you've chosen to understand,
you've chosen to forgive and let go.
You are strong because you were able to battle it off without stooping down.
You've acknowledged you've had a lapse of judgement,
 but you did not allow it to drag you behind.
You've shown that you deserve more.
You've reclaimed your worth.
And in the end happiness is still yours.
For you have gracefully came through and utterly ready for a better journey.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment