Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Monday, January 28, 2013

ASPIRE

*ASPIRE (v.)  having strong desire to achieve something, to have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal



How do you trust completely again as before?
Having that same fear of being hurt again,
being disappointed-- of failing.
That same uncertainty that something's
gonna be wrong once more.
Being doubtful this time, 'coz as it appears,
what you see isn't always what it is.
Having no confidence in your instincts and emotions no longer.
Hanging on to that faith slowly slipping away,
for what you've believed in turned out to be all wrong.
Scared to take a side-- will you be wiser now?
Or will you just give in again?
All it takes is time.
Yeah, it's hard for now and you know you can't face it yet.
So you just choose to shut it off and let things be for the moment.
For you are sure that there will come a perfect time for you to open up again.
And when that comes--
when that same bugging feeling creeps in once more,
you'll know you will be OK.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment