Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Thursday, December 26, 2013

FAREWELL TO THE YEAR THAT WAS ☻




This year, I have been through so much.
I almost hit rock bottom, or so I thought that time.
I have  been through so much pain, but I managed to rise from it all.
Not because I am strong.
Not because I am invincible.
I am weak, and that, I had issues admitting during the hardest days of this year.
But  I was able to overcome through everything because of the people who never ceased sharing their strength with me.
They have wrapped me with so much love that I soared from all the challenges of 2013.
To all of you, thank you so very much.
Because of you, my supposed to be worst year ever bounced back to be one of the bests.
And to the ONE who has never stopped showering me and my loved ones with too much blessings,
I owe you everything, thank you.
Indeed your love is everywhere and in everyone. ♥♥♥



No comments:

Post a Comment