Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

PREJUDICE

*PREJUDICE (n.) a partiality that prevents objective consideration of an issue or situation


It's not true that you get what you deserve.
The world is not that fair.
For if it is--
then no good person would experience pain.
No child would be hungry.
No pure heart would be in vain.
We all succumb to destiny they say.
Sometimes, it's not because of you.
It's not because you are not pretty enough,
not because you are not smart enough,
not because you haven't tried hard enough.
We are all good enough--
good enough to be cherished,
fine enough to be loved.
If only the world is a bit fair enough. ^^


AND WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE NOT,
REMEMBER
THAT
YOU ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH--
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.^^


No comments:

Post a Comment