Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

AMORE


Everyone says love hurts-- but that is not true.
Loneliness hurts.
Betrayal hurts.
Lie hurts.
Being neglected hurts.
Deception hurts.
Rejection hurts.
Losing someone hurts.
Envy hurts.
Disappointment hurts.
Frustration hurts.
And most of us get these all mixed up with love.
But in reality--
LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain.


It is the only thing that heals our wounds.
It is the only thing that saves us from despair.
The one that cuddles us in our coldest days.
It is the one that fills our emptiness.

Love is the only thing that makes us feel wonderful again.
For love is the only thing in this world that doesn't hurt at all. ^^ 



No comments:

Post a Comment