Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Monday, January 28, 2013

LIMBO

*LIMBO (n.) an imaginary place for lost or neglected things, state of being disregarded or forgotten

NOT KNOWING is sometimes the most peaceful sanctuary.
It is a temporary bliss.
It is our refuge from pain.
It demands strength to step out of it
for it takes the bravest hearts to face pitfall.
And even if NOT KNOWING may sometimes be our shelter--
we know that reality still lies beyond.
That we have to step outside one way or another.
And search for what there is TO KNOW.
The sad part though is that the process is damn irreversible.
And once done, there is no going back to the
sanctuary of NOT KNOWING AT ALL.^^


No comments:

Post a Comment