Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Friday, January 25, 2013

VANISH


The life we've chosen at times
doesn't turn out to be the life we wanted.
The person we are seems to be

not the person we want to become.
The feelings we have--

they are not always what we want to feel.
That inner war--a self-inflicted battle,

how do you rise from that?


When all else fail, you just have to stop.
Shag it off, give yourself a break and rest for a while.
You don't always have to seize the moment.
It's okay to stop trying for a while.
Sometimes, you just have to pause for a sec,

leave it all behind and just savor that lightness.



^^

No comments:

Post a Comment