Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

RUE

**RUE (v.) being sorry for something that you've done because it has unpleasant results


Learning that you have made a bad choice--
that's what sucks.
You can blame yourself for letting your guards down.
You can blame the situation.
You can blame everyone--
but you can never make it undone.
All that's left for you to do is to pick yourself up again.
Start from square one.
Battle it off for survival.
For sometimes, we learn the hardest
and the most painful lessons of our lives in a flash.
They beat us up in surprise.
We can never be ready for that.
Yet, there's nothing else to do but to get through it--
alive and better.^^



No comments:

Post a Comment