Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

YOU ARE MY SUPERHERO MAMA**


My ever dearest Mama,

I have known no one more loving, more considerate and more selfless person in this world than you are.
I know sometimes that I have failed to show you just how dear you are to me, how much I love you and how important you are in my life,
but Mama, no words could ever describe how thankful and how blessed I feel that I was born and raised by you.
And I sincerely hope, with all of me, that I make you feel half as lucky that I am your daughter.
I will be forever grateful of everything you have done for us.
We could never ever repay even a bit of what you have sacrificed and given up just for us your family.
You have taken care of us all and given us love way more than what we deserved.
You are indeed my superhero Mama, you know that.
I've told you again and again how you have saved me everyday.
It makes me feel shame to think of the disappointments I have caused you.
And it pains me a lot knowing I could have been a better daughter for you.
But being the wonderful person that you are, you have always loved me unconditionally, and supported me no matter what.
You have never complained, never put me down.
You have never failed to make me feel that I am doing right.
You have always made sure I feel good about being me,
and reminded me all the time that you are proud, despite of all the mistakes and shortcomings I may have had.
That line saying "Mothers know best," that is perfect for you,
for you just always know what is best to do, and it has always amazed me how you do it.
You always know the answers, you always know what to say and even when not to say anything at all,
but just hug us and shower us with your magical love.
You are beyond amazing Mama, and I LOVE YOU,
and it would never be enough to show just how much, even if I tell you that everyday.
Remember before when I was way younger,
I told you that my song for you is the ever cliched "Wind beneath my wings," 
well, that's definitely what you are to me.
You are my strength, my inspiration and my best friend.
I would never ever wish to be someone else's daughter for I have the best mother there is, and that is you.
I say that without any sense of bias or flattery for you,
for you are indeed the best Mama, and I hope you know that.
Happy mother's day Mama,
I LOVE YOU with every part of me.

Lots a love,
Your little baby girl^^



**to the most beautiful woman in the world and the person who holds the biggest and most special part of my heart-- Mama, I love you, happy Mom's Day. mwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! <3




2 comments:

  1. It's awesome to visit this web site and reading the views of all friends about this paragraph, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

    Also visit my web-site - Converse

    ReplyDelete