Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

THE TINKERBELL EFFECT


Things only exist so long as we believe in them--
that is the Tinkerbell Effect.
Happiness for example--
we can be happy so long as we believe we are.
But for us people,
it is somehow unusual for us to speak of our joys.
It is but a modern tragedy that unhappy people tend to communicate more.
We feel more when we hit rock bottom.
We are driven when we are in pain.
We dwell on the sadness.
We find it much easier that way at times.
And that's simply sad.
But come to think of it--
happiness is nothing but a choice.
Dream of it.
Strive for it.
Seek for it.
For as they say,
the most important is the pursuit of happiness.
Not its attainment.
Nor its final definition.
But its pursuit.
Never give up on that--
And BELIEVE IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment