Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Thursday, February 14, 2013

ARDOUR**

*ARDOUR (n.) a strong and intense feeling of love or enthusiasm for someone or something



Love is never a choice.
It is an overwhelming power you just cannot resist.
You can never play safe in the game of love.
Nor even plan for it.
You cannot love just for convenience.
Nor settle just for security.
For love is a gamble.
It is taking chances.
It is giving in into that emotion--
that no matter how hard you try disregarding,
just kept on creeping in.
You cannot run away from it.
Cannot escape it.
And if you do, and choose to wind up for something else--
that hollow feeling will haunt you forever.
For not being strong enough.
For not being true enough to yourself.
For letting go of that someone you really love.

^^

**a valentine memoir


No comments:

Post a Comment