Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Friday, February 8, 2013

12-21-12**


12-21-12
The Mayan Prophecy unfold.
What if it's really the end of the world?
What are the things that you'd want to do?
Who is the person you would rather be with?
What would be your last words?
Have you done enough?
Said enough?
Lived enough?
When all of these will be gone--
do you think you have mattered enough?
Have you loved enough?
Gave enough?
Have you shown enough?
If today is indeed the last day of your life--
will you leave without any I SHOULD HAVE's,
without any WHAT IF's or IF ONLY's,
without any regrets.

^^


**last day of Earth based on the Mayan prophecy
a postdated blog

No comments:

Post a Comment