Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FORTITUDE

*FORTITUDE (n.) the strength of mind that enables one to endure adversity with courage


"I just wanted to be happy"
I cannot count how many times have I heard someone
utter this same wish desperately.
Hopeful for a chance to be truly joyful and at peace.
Bidding to feel that certain sense of self-value and fulfillment.
I had wished for that same thing over and over again.
I triumphed fairly enough.
Stumbled a few times.
Gave up a little.
Got tired a bit.
To seek for that simple but baffling word-- HAPPINESS.
And yet--just like the rest of us,
I tried over and over again.
Harder and harder as I could.
And there is no way I am stopping now or ever.
I've tasted a dose of it that I know that
to be happy is worth all the risks I will take.
And so I am now-- taking risks and
BEING HAPPY.^^





HERE ARE THE SIMPLE STEPS TO HAPPYness.^^





No comments:

Post a Comment