Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

VINDICATION

*VINDICATION (n.) a justification for some act or belief

PAIN DEMANDS TO BE FELT.*
If you think you can live with in suffering-- that's great.
A lot of us do feel the same.
And that is simply sad.
Pain screams for us to feel it.
It begs for our hearts to ache.
It implores for us to care.
Yet, we should not succumb to pain, we should not aid it.




Pain demands to be felt-- but it also entails to be fought.
No one wants to suffer, and yet nearly everyone seeks out pain and torment--
that is one great irony of life.
We seek pain and then we feel justified, we bruise and then we feel deserving.
We inquire torment to justify our worth. 
The more we hurt, the more we love-- and so they say.
We long for hardship to deserve victory.
Like an easy victory isn't victory at all.
And so it goes-- children burden themselves when they give up their dreams
to please their parents,
parents turning desperate when they give up their lives for their children,
couples hurting for the relationship to grow.
Seems like nothing's wrong with that,
yet  we go through all these to prove on the existence of love.
And we live not for the search of pleasure anymore--
but for the denial of all that is important.
That is the saddest tragedy of our lives.
For we use pain to vindicate one thing,
that one thing that should bring the only joy-- LOVE.

^^

*line from John Green's 'The Fault in our Stars'

No comments:

Post a Comment