Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

ATONEMENT

*ATONEMENT (n.) compensation for a wrongdoing


How could sorry be enough?
When you had many things to say, but did not have the words to say them.
Because language becomes an obstacle.
You know you could conjure up every words--
and yet they would still not be enough.
Still it wasn't right.
Painfully aware of your limitations,
you decided to just walk away.
It is easier that way.
Rather than face guilt.
Rather than confront anger.
You don't know any way to tell how sorry you are
for you are afraid to cause more torment.
You know that your words are meager and lifeless
compared to the gravity of pain you've brought.
And despite all your attempts to ease or lessen that hurt--
you are sure they will still be inadequate.
You're there frozen,
being scared to having said too much rather than too little.
Coz you are not that naive  to believe that everything will suddenly be just OK.
But hopefully they will.
If not today, then maybe tomorrow,
or perhaps the day after.


^^

No comments:

Post a Comment