Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Monday, March 18, 2013

FOR HER**

If you think that being a chick is slick--
time to think again.
There are sad realities about being a woman.
Women are socially prejudged ever since the days of Eden
when all the blame were put upon Eve
over the apple that blundered the world.
Ladies are bounded by rules all the time,
frequently victims of a double standard world.
Girls are easily scrutinized.
She is not allowed to chase her happiness
for the world thinks that as a woman she just have to wait.
She can't be so good at things she does,
for admit it or not,
the world hates it when women are in-control.
She can't act as free as she wishes,
or the world will dub her as lewd.
He can be bad, cruel and all that and it's macho.
She tries to be liberal and assertive
and she's a bitch.
Well, reality check.
She hates that male chauvinism.
She hates  COZ YOU'RE A GIRL, BUT YOU'RE A GIRL
and YOU'RE JUST A GIRL lines--
they are non-sense.
She can open her own door.
She can go home alone.
She thinks.
She chooses.
She decides.
She is in charge of her own life.
She can perfectly take care of herself.
She can do as much as he can--
and sometimes EVEN BETTER.


**for every woman this women's month^^


No comments:

Post a Comment