Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Monday, March 18, 2013

NOM DE PLUME

**NOM DE PLUME (n.) an author's pseudonym




I am a writer.
I write, that's what I do, that's who I am.
I write my thoughts without trying to please everyone.
I scribble my emotions without fear of being discorded.
I ink my ideals without attempting to judge those of the others.
Writing is my way of survival.
When I write, at that moment I am in control of every specs of my life, I am powerful.
At that moment-- the world lies in my hand.
When I write, I process experience, mine and those I see in others.
I take what's inside of me, every feeling, every belief--
I try to shape them into words.
I seek to translate them into phrases of life.
I attempt to transform them into meanings.
My writings affirm my existence.
My creations represent my being.
In them, I try to reason out life--
a life in all it's complexities and contradictions.
In writing, I strive to promote a shared experience through letters.
It is an endeavor to triumph over my own isolation.
Because when I write,
I know that I am not alone in this world.
For my work would connect me to others.
Just like how others connect to me through theirs.


**here is one of my bucket list entries^^
http://pinterest.com/pin/524599056564582244/

No comments:

Post a Comment