Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

VERITATEM**

**VERITATEM (n.) Latin for THE TRUTH 

I believe in TRUTH-- and its pursuit.
We always demand for the truth,
and yet we are so coward to accept and recognize it at times.
We often have a vested interest in ignoring it
or worse, outright denying it.
We are scared of it.
So we just beget what's easier to live by.
We create a false solitude in our head,
and wish that everything will just work out in time.



But just mere thinking about something doesn't make it true--
that we must understand.
Truth is not relative.
Truth is not subjective.
Truth is paramount.
Truth is ultimate.
Truth is elusive and many times hidden.
We sometimes wish to disregard it,
but we cannot, no matter how hard we try,
run away from it.



For we owe it to ourselves to try to figure out things.
We are indebted to find out what really happened.
We are obligated to know how things really are.
Coz we owe it to ourselves to have REAL answers.
Truth is inevitable for growth.
It is necessary for us to unravel to something more--
something better.
Truth is required to change and let go.
Because in order to move forward,
we must understand why we must
no longer be in that place anymore.
We must know.



That's why a lot of people go through hell
just to discover and verify what's true--
that's human nature, the urge to seek.
We inquire until our answers are answered.
We pursue until we are satisfied.
Because the truth heals,
it guarantees that we have binding reasons
to carry on with our lives.^^


VERITAS LIBERABIT VOS^^



No comments:

Post a Comment