Who is Miss Glitchee?

WHO IS MISS GLITCHEE™?
I am who I am, I am in the act of creating myself, and I can only do that in the space of who I am not--
and so I have carefully created who I am not in order to experience who I actually am.^^

Friday, May 3, 2013

SAY IT LOUD



When you love someone-- let it be known.
Claim it.
Utter it.
Articulate it.
Yes, actions may speak louder than words they say,
but words are still the clearer voice of our emotions.
They verify how we feel.
They guarantee our intent.
So when you love, say it.
Even if you think that it won't be all right.
Even of you are scared it's not gonna be worth it.
Even if it may cause trouble.
Even if you are not sure it will be accepted,
Do not falter.
You say it still, and you say it loud.^^



1 comment:

  1. this is inspiring to someone like me..hehe..can u write something bwt LDR naman?hehe..

    ReplyDelete